Zinc Oxide Powder Manufacturing of Different Grades: Ceramic Grade 96%, Rubber Grade 94% etc. (Capacity: 12 MT/Day)
ZINC OXIDE POWDER MANUFACTURING OF DIFFERENT GRADES: CERAMIC GRADE 96%, RUBBER GRADE 94% ETC.
[EIRI/EDPR/4657] J.C.: 2874XL
Zinc oxide is an inorganic compound with the formula ZnO. ZnO is a white powder that is insoluble in water, and it is widely used as an additive in numerous materials and products including rubbers, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, and first-aid tapes.
ZnO is a wide-bandgap semiconductor of the II-VI semiconductor group. The native doping of the semiconductor due to oxygen vacancies or zinc interstitials is n-type. This semiconductor has several favorable properties, including good transparency, high electron mobility, wide bandgap and strong room-temperature luminescence. Those properties are valuable in emerging applications for: transparent electrodes in liquid crystal displays, energy-saving or heat-protecting windows, and electronics as thin-film transistors and light-emitting diodes.
Zinc compounds are numerous and are widely used. Perhaps most important is zinc oxide (ZnO), a versatile compound with many uses. Other zinc compounds include zinc chloride, used as a wood preservative, in soldering fluxes, as a mordant in dyeing textiles, and in adhesives and cements; and zinc sulphide, used in making lithopone, as well as television screens and X-ray apparatus.
Organic accelerators almost always need activators to achieve the highest efficiency in sulphur vulcanization. The most important activator is zinc oxide, which is used in nearly every rubber compound. Zinc oxide is an effective vulcanization activator of very fine particle size and suitable for rubber and latex products based on natural and synthetic polymers.
Zinc oxide is nearly insoluble in water, but soluble in acids or alkalis. It occurs as white hexagonal crystals or a white powder, commonly known in the industry as zinc white. Zinc white is used as a rubber ingredient and as a pigment in paints. Normally less opaque than lithopone, it remains white when exposed to hydrogen sulphide or ultraviolet light. It is also used as filler for rubber goods and in coatings for paper.
Plant Capacity 12 MT/Day
Land & Building (4000 sq.mt.) Rs. 3.06 Cr
Plant & Machinery Rs. 1.20 Cr
Working Capital for 1 Month Rs. 4.48 Cr
Total Capital Investment Rs. 9.01 Cr
Rate of Return 28%
Break Even Point 53%
TYPICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF ZINC OXIDE
PROPERTIES & CHARACTERISTICS
GRADES OF ZINC OXIDE:-
USES & APPLICATIONS
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF MAJOR APPLICATIONS OF ZINC OXIDE:
ZINC OXIDE IN RUBBER
ZINC OXIDE IN SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
ZINC OXIDE IN AGRICULTURE
PRESERVATION OF LATEX
HEAT AND LIGHT STABILIZATION
ADHESIVES, MASTICS, SEALANTS
EXPOSURE SOURCES AND CONTROL METHODS
RESPIRATORS MAY BE USED:
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
PERSONAL HYGIENE PROCEDURES
ZINC OXIDE WHITE SEAL
ZINC OXIDE [FRENCH PROCESS]
SPECIFICATION OF ZINC OXIDE FOR RUBBER INDUSTRY
ZINC OXIDE SPECIFICATIONS 99.5% CERAMIC GRADE
ZINC OXIDE SPECIFICATIONS 99.5% RUBBER GRADE
REQUIREMENTS OF ZINC OXIDE FOR RUBBER INDUSTRY
PROCESS OF ZINC OXIDE WHITE SEAL GRADE
ADVANTAGES OF FRENCH PROCESS
METHODS OF OBTAINING ZINC OXIDE
HANDLING & PRECAUTION OF ZINC OXIDE
SPILLS AND LEAKS
ZINC OXIDE MARKET ANALYSIS
ZINC OXIDE MARKET TRENDS
THE RUBBER AND TIRE INDUSTRY DOMINATE THE MARKET
MARKET OVERVIEW OF ZINC OXIDE
MANUFACTURING PROCESS/CHEMICAL REACTIONS/PROCESS FLOW
ADDRESSES OF PLANT AND MACHINERY SUPPLIERS
ZINC MELTING FURNACE
ADDRESSES OF RAW MATERIAL SUPPLIERS
ENGINEERING DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
ETP FLOW DIAGRAM (TYPICAL)
SEWAGE AND WASTE WATER EFFLUENT
STP FLOW DIAGRAM (TYPICAL)
PRINCIPLES OF PLANT LAYOUT
RAILROADS AND ROADS:
MAJOR PROVISIONS IN ROAD PLANNING FOR MULTIPURPOSE SERVICE ARE:
PLANT LOCATION FACTORS
1. RAW-MATERIAL SUPPLY:
3. POWER AND FUEL SUPPLY:
4. WATER SUPPLY:
A. AVAILABILITY OF VARIOUS SERVICES AND PROJECTED RATES
7. WASTE DISPOSAL:
9. REGULATORY LAWS:
11. SITE CHARACTERISTICS:
12. COMMUNITY FACTORS:
13. VULNERABILITY TO WARTIME ATTACK:
14. FLOOD AND FIRE CONTROL:
EXPLANATION OF TERMS USED IN THE PROJECT REPORT
2. FIXED ASSETS:
3. WORKING CAPITAL:
4. BREAK-EVEN POINT:
5. OTHER FIXED EXPENSES:
6. MARGIN MONEY:
7. TOTAL LOAD:
8. LAND AREA/MAN POWER RATIO:
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION SCHEDULES
PROJECT CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULE
ANTICIPATED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS
MITIGATION MEASURES (PROPOSED)
PROPOSED IMPLEMENTATION SCHEDULE
APPENDIX – A:
01. PLANT ECONOMICS
02. LAND & BUILDING
03. PLANT AND MACHINERY
04. OTHER FIXED ASSESTS
05. FIXED CAPITAL
06. RAW MATERIAL
07. SALARY AND WAGES
08. UTILITIES AND OVERHEADS
09. TOTAL WORKING CAPITAL
10. TOTAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT
11. COST OF PRODUCTION
12. TURN OVER/ANNUM
13. BREAK EVEN POINT
14. RESOURCES FOR FINANCE
15. INSTALMENT PAYABLE IN 5 YEARS
16. DEPRECIATION CHART FOR 5 YEARS
17. PROFIT ANALYSIS FOR 5 YEARS
18. PROJECTED BALANCE SHEET FOR (5 YEARS)
How to Make Project Report?
Detailed Project Report (DPR) includes Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand, Technology, Manufacturing Process, Investment Opportunity, Plant Economics and Project Financials. comprehensive analysis from industry covering detailed reporting and evaluates the position of the industry by providing insights to the SWOT analysis of the industry.
Each report include Plant Capacity, requirement of Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, Flow Sheet Diagram, Raw Materials detail with suppliers list, Total Capital Investment along with detailed calculation on Rate of Return, Break-Even Analysis and Profitability Analysis. The report also provides a birds eye view of the global industry with details on projected market size and then progresses to evaluate the industry in detail.
We can prepare detailed project report on any industry as per your requirement.
We can also modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement. If you are planning to start a business, contact us today.
Detailed Project Report (DPR) gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Key highlights
Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth:
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge major competitors
- An array of graphics, BEP analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth with an impact-analysis
- A clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
Need Customized Project Report?
- Ask for FREE project related details with our consultant/industry expert.
- Share your specific research requirements for customized project report.
- Request for due diligence and consumer centric studies.
- Still haven't found what you're looking for? Speak to our Custom Research Team
About Engineers India Research Institute:
- Our research reports comprehensively cover Indian markets (can be modified as per your country), present investigation, standpoint and gauge for a time of five years*.
- The market conjectures are produced on the premise of optional research and are cross-accepted through associations with the business players
- We use dependable wellsprings of data and databases. What's more, data from such sources is handled by us and incorporated into the report
Why buy EIRI reports?
- Our project reports include detailed analysis that help to get industry Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand.
- Offer real analysis driving variables for the business and most recent business sector patterns in the business
- This report comprehends the present status of the business by clarifying a complete SWOT examination and investigation of the interest supply circumstance
- Report gives investigation and top to bottom money related correlation of real players/competitors
- The report gives gauges of key parameters which foresees the business execution