Detailed Project Report on fast food restaurant
FAST FOOD RESTAURANT
[CODE NO. 1699]
A fast food restaurant, also known as a quick service restaurant (QSR) within the industry, is a specific type of restaurant characterized both by its fast food cuisine and by minimal table service. Food served in fast food restaurants typically caters to a "meat-sweet diet" and is offered from a limited menu; is cooked in bulk in advance and kept hot; is finished and packaged to order; and is usually available ready to take away, though seating may be provided. Fast food restaurants are typically part of a restaurant chain or franchise operation, which provisions standardized ingredients and/or partially prepared foods and supplies to each restaurant through controlled supply channels. The term "fast food" was recognized in a dictionary by Merriam–Webster in 1951.
Arguably, the first fast food restaurants originated in the United States with A&W in 1919 and White Castle in 1921. Today, American-founded fast food chains such as McDonald's and KFC are multinational corporations with outlets across the globe. Although, now a days many a fast food restaurants have opened up due to increasing demand among consumers. These have increased exponentially well due to its quick and ready available food products which are likened by most.
Plant Capacity FAST FOOD RESTAURANT
Land & Building ( 2000 Sq.Ft) On Rent Basis
Plant & Machinery Rs.7.18 Lacs
W.C. for 1 Month Rs.5.8 Lacs
Total Capital Investment Rs. 19.26 Lacs
Rate of Return 76%
Break Even Point 59%
CUISINE AND VALUE MEALSVALUE MEALS
MAJOR INTERNATIONAL BRANDS OF FAST FOODS
CRITERIA FOR RECOGNITION OF FAST FOOD CENTRE
FAST FOOD IN THE FAST LANE
SOME AMENITIES PROVIDED BY THE SELECTED GOVERNMENT APPROVED FAST FOOD CENTRE OF INDIA
FACTORS AFFECTING DEMAND FOR FAST FOOD CENTRE
FORMULATIONS OF DIFFEENT VEGETARIAN AND NON-VEGETARIAN SNACKS, DISHES, AND OTHER PRODUCTS
CONSULTANTS FOR FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS
SUPPLIERS OF PLANT & MACHINERIES
SUPPLIERS OF EQUIPMENT AND MACHINERY
COMPLETE PLANT & MACHINERY FOR ICE CREAM
PRINCIPLES OF PLANT LAYOUT
PLANT LOCATION FACTORS
EXPLANATION OF TERMS USED IN THE PROJECT REPORT
01. PLANT ECONOMICS
02. LAND & BUILDING
03. PLANT AND MACHINERY
04. OTHER FIXED ASSESTS
05. FIXED CAPITAL
06. RAW MATERIAL
07. SALARY AND WAGES
08. UTILITIES AND OVERHEADS
09. TOTAL WORKING CAPITAL
10. TOTAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT
11. COST OF PRODUCTION
12. TURN OVER/ANNUM
13. BREAK EVEN POINT
14. RESOURCES FOR FINANCE
15. INSTALMENT PAYABLE IN 5 YEARS
16. DEPRECIATION CHART FOR 5 YEARS
17. PROFIT ANALYSIS FOR 5 YEARS
18. PROJECTED BALANCE SHEET FOR (5 YEARS)
How to Make Project Report?
Detailed Project Report (DPR) includes Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand, Technology, Manufacturing Process, Investment Opportunity, Plant Economics and Project Financials. comprehensive analysis from industry covering detailed reporting and evaluates the position of the industry by providing insights to the SWOT analysis of the industry.
Each report include Plant Capacity, requirement of Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, Flow Sheet Diagram, Raw Materials detail with suppliers list, Total Capital Investment along with detailed calculation on Rate of Return, Break-Even Analysis and Profitability Analysis. The report also provides a birds eye view of the global industry with details on projected market size and then progresses to evaluate the industry in detail.
We can prepare detailed project report on any industry as per your requirement.
We can also modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement. If you are planning to start a business, contact us today.
Detailed Project Report (DPR) gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Key highlights
Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth:
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge major competitors
- An array of graphics, BEP analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth with an impact-analysis
- A clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
Need Customized Project Report?
- Ask for FREE project related details with our consultant/industry expert.
- Share your specific research requirements for customized project report.
- Request for due diligence and consumer centric studies.
- Still haven't found what you're looking for? Speak to our Custom Research Team
About Engineers India Research Institute:
- Our research reports comprehensively cover Indian markets (can be modified as per your country), present investigation, standpoint and gauge for a time of five years*.
- The market conjectures are produced on the premise of optional research and are cross-accepted through associations with the business players
- We use dependable wellsprings of data and databases. What's more, data from such sources is handled by us and incorporated into the report
Why buy EIRI reports?
- Our project reports include detailed analysis that help to get industry Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand.
- Offer real analysis driving variables for the business and most recent business sector patterns in the business
- This report comprehends the present status of the business by clarifying a complete SWOT examination and investigation of the interest supply circumstance
- Report gives investigation and top to bottom money related correlation of real players/competitors
- The report gives gauges of key parameters which foresees the business execution