Detailed Project Report on automobile workshop (garage & service centre)
The Indian automotive industry had chartered an uneventful course until the Eighties. The number of manufacturers was small, production levels were low and the technology employed was years behind the times. The rate of growth is unprecedented and is an indication of the potential that exists for development in the coming years. As the market survey of automobile garage is not available so we are hereby providing the parallel dates of automobile industry. POLICY OBJECTIVES: Government has brought out major policy guidelines to give this critical segment of the economy the adequate momentum. The policy is broadly aimed to promote integrated, phased, enduring and self-sustained growth of the Indian automotive industry. The desired objectives announced by government are to:- Push the sector as the engine of industrial growth and employment and to achieve a high degree of value addition in the country. Promote a globally competitive automotive industry and emerge as a global source for auto components. Establish an international hub for manufacturing small, affordable passenger cars and a key center for manufacturing Tractors and Two wheelers in the world. Ensure a balanced transition to open trade at a minimal risk to the Indian economy and local industry. Conduce incessant modernization of the industry and facilitate indigenous design, research and development. Steer India's software industry into automotive technology. Assist development of vehicles propelled by alternate energy sources. Development of domestic safety and environmental standards at par with international standards. DOMESTIC SALES According to STAM, the figures for April-November 2007 over April- November 2006 indicate that domestic sales of automobiles decelerated with a negative growth rate of 4.34 percent. The cumulative growth of the Passenger Vehicles segment during April-November 2007 was 13.93 percent. Passenger Cars grew by 13.78 percent, Multi Purpose Vehicles by 19.35 percent and Utility Vehicles by 12.61 percent in April-November 2007 compared to the same period last year. In April-November 2007, the Commercial Vehicles segment grew by 3.87 percent over the same period in 2006. Light Commercial Vehicles recorded a growth of 14.76 percent, however, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles witnessed a fall by 3.78 percent. Bus segment registered a growth of 35.38 percent while truck segment registered a marginal decline of 0.17 percent. This is mainly because of fall witnessed by Medium & Heavy trucks segment by 9.71 percent in this period. Three Wheelers sales grew by 12.22 percent with sales of Goods Carriers increasing by 13.52 percent and Passenger Carriers by 11.33 percent during April-March 2007 compared to the corresponding, period last year. EXPORTS Automobile Exports registered a growth of 25.43 percent during April- March 2007 over the same period last year. Passenger Vehicles Exports grew by 13.05 percent, Commercial Vehicles exports increased by 22.58 percent. Three Wheelers exports by 87.17 percent and Two Wheelers Exports grew by 20.65 percent. Three Wheelers sales fell by 6.82 percent with sales of Goods Carriers decreasing by 16.91 percent. Passenger Carriers grew marginally at 0.46 percent during the period.
AUTOMOBILE WORKSHOP/GARAGE (EIRI-1003)
A limited nos. of manufacturers of various types of automobile vehicles in India had their limited capacities of production e.g. Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors, Models designs were changed rarely. Hence these vehicles either could not attract or could not reach the aspiring purchasers. A revolution has come in the automobile industry with the introduction of light vehicles manufactured by Four-Wheelers Manufacturers. Swaraj Mazda, More & more enterprises are coming up with new designs, research and development, consequently more no. of vehicles are produced.
Land & Building (Area 966.54 sq.mt.) Rs. 69 Lacs
Plant & Machinery Rs. 16 Lacs
W.C. for 3 Months Rs. 33 Lacs
Total Capital Investment Rs. 1.24 Cr.
Rate of Return 21%
Break Even Point 59%
• EIRI can modify the Capacity of the Project and Total Capital Investment as per your requirement.
• Note: The project investment cost and capacity are subject to change without any notice. Future projects may have different values of project cost and capacity.
MARKET SURVEY CUM DETAILED TECHNO
ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY REPORT covers
- Uses and Applications
- Market Survey with future aspects
- Present Manufacturers
- Detailed Process of Manufacture
- B.I.S. Specifications
- Process Flow Sheet Diagram, Plant Layout,
- Cost Economics with Profitability Analysis
- Land & Building Requirements with Rates
- List & Details of Plant and Machinery with their Costs
- Raw Materials Details/List and Costs
- Power & Water Requirements
- Labour/Staff Requirements
- Utilities and Overheads
- Total Capital Investment
- Cost of Production
- Break Even Point
- Land Man Ratio
- Suppliers of Plant & Machineries and Raw Materials
- Cash Flow Statement
- Repayment Schedule
- Interest Chart
- Depreciation Chart
- Projected Balance Sheet for 5 Years etc.
How to Make Project Report?
Detailed Project Report (DPR) includes Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand, Technology, Manufacturing Process, Investment Opportunity, Plant Economics and Project Financials. comprehensive analysis from industry covering detailed reporting and evaluates the position of the industry by providing insights to the SWOT analysis of the industry.
Each report include Plant Capacity, requirement of Land & Building, Plant & Machinery, Flow Sheet Diagram, Raw Materials detail with suppliers list, Total Capital Investment along with detailed calculation on Rate of Return, Break-Even Analysis and Profitability Analysis. The report also provides a birds eye view of the global industry with details on projected market size and then progresses to evaluate the industry in detail.
We can prepare detailed project report on any industry as per your requirement.
We can also modify the project capacity and project cost as per your requirement. If you are planning to start a business, contact us today.
Detailed Project Report (DPR) gives you access to decisive data such as:
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Key highlights
Overview of key market forces propelling and restraining market growth:
- Up-to-date analyses of market trends and technological improvements
- Pin-point analyses of market competition dynamics to offer you a competitive edge major competitors
- An array of graphics, BEP analysis of major industry segments
- Detailed analyses of industry trends
- A well-defined technological growth with an impact-analysis
- A clear understanding of the competitive landscape and key product segments
Need Customized Project Report?
- Ask for FREE project related details with our consultant/industry expert.
- Share your specific research requirements for customized project report.
- Request for due diligence and consumer centric studies.
- Still haven't found what you're looking for? Speak to our Custom Research Team
About Engineers India Research Institute:
- Our research reports comprehensively cover Indian markets (can be modified as per your country), present investigation, standpoint and gauge for a time of five years*.
- The market conjectures are produced on the premise of optional research and are cross-accepted through associations with the business players
- We use dependable wellsprings of data and databases. What's more, data from such sources is handled by us and incorporated into the report
Why buy EIRI reports?
- Our project reports include detailed analysis that help to get industry Present Market Position and Expected Future Demand.
- Offer real analysis driving variables for the business and most recent business sector patterns in the business
- This report comprehends the present status of the business by clarifying a complete SWOT examination and investigation of the interest supply circumstance
- Report gives investigation and top to bottom money related correlation of real players/competitors
- The report gives gauges of key parameters which foresees the business execution